- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in ICT industry; Information Security Advisory or consulting appraising, defining and implementing related information security controls.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or related experience, best practice information security certification(s) (e.g. ISO 27001 or other internationally recognised framework, or bachelor’s degree in computing and information systems
- Experience in IT Security and security incident response teams
- Experience implementing security tools that assist with proactive monitoring of IT systems in both physical and cloud environments
- Highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritise needs, requirements and other issues and establish sound solutions
- Demonstrated work experience and proficiency in securing and assessing security risk across a broad range of operating systems, platforms, client/server and web applications, and security services such as authentication and encryption technologies in the areas of network security skills and knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and associated vulnerabilities
- Demonstrated work experience in the preparation of written reports, training materials, and conducting meetings and training sessions
You can apply for the job here: