- In-depth experience with config management tools like: Chef, Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack,
- The ability to create and support AWS environments
- Skill in developing and improving CI/CD scripts and services for development and deployment
- Desire and ability to mentor and train other engineers.
- Experience supporting web technologies and websites running Apache or NGINX
- Experience with Linux operating systems including installing, configuring and troubleshooting
- Experience in SQL architecture such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or MS-SQ
You can apply for the job here: