- Mandatory: production experience building, debugging, optimising software in large-scale, high-volume environments.
- Mandatory: Solid production Ruby experience.
- Highly desirable: Experience working with Go. It’s important that candidates must be willing to learn and work in both Go and Ruby.
- Highly desirable: experience with gRPC.
- Highly desirable: a good understanding of git’s internal data structures or experience running git servers. You can reason about software, algorithms, and performance from a high level.
- Understanding of how to build instrumented, observable software systems.
- Experience highly-available systems in production environments.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- A technical interview is part of the hiring process for this position.
You can apply for the job here: