These are the required skills for this position:
- 3+ years experience building user-facing web applications.
- Fluency in web development (HTML/CSS/JS) with Python or Ruby and related frameworks
- Experience working with internal and external APIs
We’re hoping you bring 1-2 (or more) of these bonus skills:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience or interest in security, aws, and other infrastructure/scale related challenges
- Experience scraping websites for data and righting the crimes committed against data
- Experience with advocacy, nonprofit, or campaign work
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working on a small team
- Experience with GitHub, forking, and issue tracking.
- Experience building accessible software and testing for accessibility
- Experience with TDD, rspec, and/or similar approaches to testing
You can apply for the job here: