- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
- Solid understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
You can apply for the job here: