- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- A core knowledge of Java Spring framework and hibernate
- Additional knowledge of C++, Oracle, PureData, Ab Initio or Linux is advantageous
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools in a DevOps environment such as Jenkins, Puppet, Jenkins, Octopus, TeamCity etc
- Experience in software development delivery, either traditional Waterfall or an Agile discipline.
- Knowledge of repositories, code controls and development tools such as JIRA, Confluence and similar tools
- Ability to understand the approaches to deployment automation on both cloud-based infrastructure and bare-metal servers.
- An understanding of or experience with Cloud technologies. Azure preferred
- Ability to assess & agree project timelines, contingency plans, delivery approaches, solution options and resource allocations.
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers and critically assess capabilities
- Excellent communication skills to lead and inspire teams, & influence senior stakeholders and others across the technology groups
- Ability to work with customers to prioritise release contents
You can apply for the job here: