- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience managing or administrating CentOS Linux servers.
- At least 2 years of experience with a configuration management tool like Chef, Puppet, or Ansible. (Ansible preferred.)
- At least 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services, including S3, EC2, ELB, VPC, and Cloud Formation.
- At least 1 year working with a continuous integration platform like Bamboo, TeamCity, Circle CI or Jenkins. (Jenkins Preferred).
- An almost fanatical security mindset. You’d introduce SELinux and IP Tables, even if we weren’t already using them.
- Exposure to Elasticsearch and Rabbit MQ in a clustered environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to do things right and the ability to take ownership of difficult problems.
You can apply for the job here: