- Able to successfully lead a highly-technical team across multiple disciplines (based in a number of geographies). Able to integrate third-party vendors and offshore teams into a high-performing delivery function
- Excellent communication skills including extensive senior stakeholder management experience
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure, specifically AWS, but experience with Microsoft Azure, GCP and others will be beneficial. Experience with a range of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and FaaS and ability to articulate the benefits and trade-offs of each.
- Detailed knowledge of application architecture – defining architecture principles design, architecture views and viewpoint design, building block design, solutions modelling and systems behaviour
- Detailed knowledge of technical architecture – class and component design, sequence diagrams, state diagrams, entity relational diagrams, trust boundaries, etc
- Experience applying and tailoring software architecture to suit various delivery methodologies, including: SCRUM, Kanban, etc.
- Experience with procurement of technology services and products. The candidate should be able to explain how they undertake technical due diligence including short-listing through to technical evaluation and planning contract mitigation.
- Experience with networking and security architecture and technologies, including VPN, MPLS, IPS, WAF, etc.
- Current experience in one or more languages and tool-chains – both back-end and front-end. The candidate should have detailed knowledge of software engineering patterns, practices and toolsets and a background that includes use of a variety of software development languages and frameworks is beneficial.
- Experience configuring and integrating a number range of COTS and business-facing technologies that support supply-chain (ERPs), sales and marketing (e.g. CRM and Marketing automation suites), business productivity applications (e.g. SharePoint, O365), and digital channels (CMS, e-Commerce, etc.)
- Experience with a range of traditional RDBMS systems, ORM tools (depending on development language) and NoSQL storage solutions.
- Experiencing delivering solutions in a DevOps environment and working knowledge of one or more. CI/CD tool-chains.
You can apply for the job here: https://www.indeed.co.uk/viewjob?jk=38d6a706fb822cd9&tk=1c8qi98bp92tuelv&from=serp&vjs=3