Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum experience 2-3 years (5+ preferred)
- Strong experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, Beanstalk, etc. and familiarity interacting with the AWS APIs.
- Experience with monitoring, metrics, and visualization tools for network, server, and application status
- Experience with hardware and software firewalls, IPS, WAF, and additional security layers (LDAP, SSO, 2Factor)
- Experience with continuous integration, testing, and deployment.
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL/MySQL/SQL Server). Bonus points for NoSQL (Cassandra, DynamoDB, Couchbase, Mongo)
- A desire to automate yourself out of a job. But that’s okay we will always have new challenges and problems to solve!
- Have a passion for working for a company that helps people change their lives for the better.
- Driven by the ability to self-manage – this is a 100% remote position
You can apply for the job here: https://www.workingnomads.co/remote-devops-jobs?job=devops-engineer-trilogy-education-services