We think you’ll be successful if you have the following…
- 3+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer with a focus on Automation development.
- Experience with configuration management – the particular system is not important, but we use Ansible.
- Experience in deploying cloud-based infrastructures in AWS, creating continuous integration and continuous delivery automation.
- Deep understanding of DevOps technologies, Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Strong programming and scripting experience in multiple languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash, Shell, Perl, etc.
- Unit test development
- Experience working on Continuous integration pipelines
- Experience with Linux/Unix development or systems administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication with ability to resolve customer issues
You can apply for the job here: