• Ideally you will have 4 or more years experience working in IT.
• You will need to have great proven experience dealing with high level IT implementation and issues.
• Someone able to identify and devise solutions as required for clients.
• Very importantly, you need to have a great attitude and be genuinely passionate about doing things better, more efficiently and constantly seeking improvement.
• Dynamic & keen engineer to enthusiastically move forward with new technology
• Excellent broad ranging customer service skills are of the utmost importance in this role where you will support both office based and remote users
• Ability to work within a growing team, covering both projects and operational work
• The ability to mentor and train engineers in the team as and when required
You can apply for the job here: