- Experience in working in a complex environment with challenging projects and ensuring maintenance of a large portfolio of clinical and non-clinical application environments.
- A resilient subject matter expert who is a self-starter and has experience in working with a variety of stakeholders, clients and vendors in software solution implementation and the use of related architectures, policy and standards development.
- Proven experience of technology planning and analysis.
- A positive attitude and has a strong focus on customer experience / outcomes.
- Strong experience in application lifecycle implementation and management.
- Experience working in a complex environment delivering enterprise mission critical applications.
- Experience in embedding IS business change and ongoing strategic business development.
- Experience in ‘full stack’ ways of working.
- Strong service improvement ethos.
You can apply for the job here: