Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Cloud architecture and DevOps
- At least 8 years of experience in hands-on C++ programming in both linux and windows environments.
- Network programming experience.
- Proficient in TDD, NoSQL, Relational DBs (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle), SOA, EDA, and design patterns
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfort “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
You can apply for the job here: