Skills & Experience:
- The ability to rapidly switch focus between multiple projects and priorities.
- Demonstrable experience in contributing leadership capabilities to a successful, motivated team.
- Demonstrated experience building customer/stakeholder relationships
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Confidence to drive meetings, workshops and communications with accuracy, enthusiasm and clarity
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with the agile development methodology is desirable
- You should work well in a team environment but also be self directed, motivated and take ownership of deliverables
- The ability to adjust to the language, values and expectations of a broad range of personality types; from detail-oriented development professionals through to high-level product visionaries.
- Pride in every deliverable; including the visual and written presentation of documents.
- A basic understanding of programming is desirable but not mandatory
- Excellent English spelling, grammar and general communication (written and spoken)