Vulcan Steel is one of New Zealand’s largest private companies, continuing to grow, with 30 sites across Australasia. Primarily selling steel processing and distribution.
We want to explore and implement techniques continuously delivering more efficient, stable and performant products.
We are looking for driven senior DevOps engineers with a passion for innovative technology to join a team working on a diverse set of apps in the Vulcan ecosystem that operate at the heart of the business. Including CRM, BI, other functional services, internal API’s, and bespoke ERP solutions.
Specific skills that we are looking for are:
- Automated build & deployment pipelines
- Monitoring & auto resolution/escalations
- Current knowledge of modern patterns and frameworks
Continuous Integration/Deployment, Queues, Web API / Rest, Octopus, Visual Studio Online, SQL, UWP apps, Xamarin, Angular, System Architecture, Azure
We have a culture that promotes responsibility and ownership. If you join us you will be able to spend time on R&D as we look for new ways that technology can improve our business.
You will also have access to:
- The latest Microsoft technologies, and top Microsoft Partners
- On-going training and development to enhance your career.
- Job & Financial security we’re privately held, profitable and looking to innovate.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Senior Level
This is a key role and we are looking for someone who is self-motivated and has a passion for technical design, and a strong drive for results.
We find it is easier to explain what we are about in person, if you think this could be a bit of you get in touch.