The Tech Arch Manager assesses, designs, implements and/or supports world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or their clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
The Full Stack Architect works with their clients to design and deliver complex custom projects.
The successful candidate will have holistic as well as deep development knowledge in various programming languages and environments, including the latest frameworks and patterns in SPA and microservices development.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments .
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility .
- Manages large – medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.